Eric Uresk is a professional fighter and wellness coach as well as a trainer / nutritionist to some of the top fighters in the UFC.
1. What motivates you? It’s kind of hard to pinpoint exactly what drives me everyday.
I’ve had this dream to fight since I was a kid , I’m talking 4 years old. It’s just something inside me.
2. Describe a difficult situation you were in and how you overcame it?
I haven’t fought in 2 years , 7 fights in a row have fallen through or gotten canceled. It’s challenging to keep plugging away but I won’t stop till I get in the UFC where I belong.
3. What are your goals for the future?
My goal/dream for the future is to be a top 10 featherweight in the world in the UFC , make my run and just teach martial arts and travel the rest of life. Spread knowledge and health to all I can.
4. What’s your favorite snack?
Hmmm unhealthy would have to be pizza or Mexican , healthy snacks I love peanut butter and honey. I can eat it by the spoonful.
5. What is your favorite quote?
Fortune favors the bold. And The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.