Vegetable Soup (Grain Free, Gluten Free, Paleo)
Vegetable Soup (Grain Free, Gluten Free, Paleo) By Linda Wagner
This delicious soup is full of flavor but still low fat, low carb, dairy free, vegetarian, vegan, AND paleo! So this soup will be perfect for just about anyone no matter what their dietary restrictions are!
Recipe type: lunch, dinner, snack
1 hour 10 mins
- 1 medium cauliflower, roughly chopped into small pieces
- 6 small potatoes – I used half red potatoes and half yukon gold, diced
- 1 head of kale, chopped fine
- 2 cups diced butternut squash
- 15 ounce can of organic diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbs tomato paste
- 1 Tbs Adobo seasoning
- ½ cup dry white wine
- several dashes of hot sauce to taste – I use Crystals!
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- In a crockpot or large dutch oven over med-high heat place all your ingredients and enough water to fill to the top of your pot. Cover and let cook on med for about 60 mins, adjusting salt & pepper as needed.