Superfood Kale Salad
Total making time: 15 minutes
Serves: 3 people
- One head of Kale
- One Avocado
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of Flax Oil
- 3 Tablespoons of Liquid Aminos (or Coconut “Soy Sauce” or 1 teaspoon of pHresh salt™)
- 4 Tablespoons of Nutritional Yeast
- 4 Tablespoons of Sunflower Seeds
1. Tear the kale off from it’s stem and place in a large bowl. Tear the kale into small pieces.
2. Massage the avocado into the kale.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir! And it is ready!
+ Of course add more of any of the ingredients if you like the taste!
+ Add the salad to brown rice wraps for a delicious Salad Wrap!
+ Add more nutritional yeast if you like it ‘cheesey’
+ Add 1 teaspoon of garlic powder for more flavor!
+ Made under 15 minutes!
+ Mostly raw – living nutrients!
+ High in Anti Oxidants
+ High in Protein
+ Aids Weight Loss
+ Aids Muscle Building and Muscle Toning
+ Super High in Vitamins, Nutrients and Essential Minerals
+ KALE: Helps to activate detoxifying enzymes in the liver
+ AVOCADO: 18 essential amino acids necessary for the body to form a complete protein
+ FLAX OIL: Reduces inflammation
+ Increases Energy
+ Super fulfilling!
+ Aids heart health