Raw Chocolate Chip Cookies
By: Liana Werner-Gray (Author of The Earth Diet)
*This recipe is featured in Liana Werner-Gray’s new book “10-Minute Recipes”
Available now on AMAZON! Click here!
Total time: 10 minutes
Makes: 12 Cookies
2 cups almond meal/flour
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
5 teaspoons maple syrup
¼ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons cacao nibs or organic chocolate chips
Optional: Add 1 teaspoon of Phresh Greens to get some vegetables in your cookies!
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the nibs and mix until well combined. It should be moist dough, add a dash of water if needed.
2. Add the cacao nibs and mix into the dough.
3. Roll them into balls, and then press them into cookie shapes. They’re ready to eat!
4. If you want to bake them, bake them for 7 minutes at 325 F. Preheat the oven when you start making the dough!
Roll them in pHresh Superfoods Organic Cacao Powder!
Total Fat: 10.3g
Dietary Fiber: 2.1g
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.