Pumpkin Bars with Coconut Whipped Cream
Pumpkin Bars with Coconut Whipped Cream By Linda Wager
You’ll NEVER believe that these delicious pumpkin bars are sugar-free and grain-free! Enjoy the delicious taste without the guilt!
Recipe type: dessert, healthy, gluten free, sugar free, vegetarian, dairy free
Cuisine: dessert, bread
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- 1 can (15oz) organic pumpkin puree
- 1 cup raw almond butter
- 4 Tbs stevia baking blend
- 6 droppers of vanilla stevia
- 2 organic free range eggs
- 2 Tbs Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ tsp baking soda
- pinch of pHresh salt
- For the icing: 1 can of full fat coconut milk, vanilla stevia, cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients except the coconut milk and cinnamon together.
- Pour mixture into a greased baking dish. Cook for 30min or until a fork can be stuck into the middle and removed cleanly.
- For the icing:
- Refrigerate the canned coconut overnight. It is essential for the coconut to be cold in order to whip properly!
- Scoop out only the white creamy flesh from the top of the can into a large mixing bowl. It is very important to leave ALL of the clear liquid at the bottom as it will inhibit the whipping process. You can save the liquid and add to your smoothies later.
- Using a handheld or stand up mixer blend the coconut flesh, infusing as much air as possible. The air + the fat is what makes it fluff! Keep blending until the mixture has doubled in size and has a consistency like whipped cream! Then add your stevia, mix again to combine and you’re done!
- Top your pumpkin bars with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy!! You’ll NEVER believe that these delicious pumpkin bars are sugar-free and grain-free! Enjoy the delicious taste without the guilt!