Potato Stir Fry with Avocado, Lime and Peas
Total time: 40 minutes
3 tablespoons of extra virgin coconut oil
4 potatoes, chopped into cubes
1/2 teaspoon of pHresh salt
1 teaspoon of dried herb of your choice, cilantro or parsley or thyme for example
3/4 cup of peas
1 avocado, cut into cubes
Add garlic, onion, cayenne pepper or other spices you like.
1. Heat a large fry pan with oil and add potatoes. Stir fry for and after 10 minutes add the salt and herb. Stir fry for an additional15 minutes until potatoes are tender and almost cooked.
2. Add peas and stir fry for an additional 1-2 minutes until peas are soft.
3. Serve in bowls, add avocado and a squeeze of lime.
4. Garnish with fresh cilantro, salt and pepper.
+ Hybrid – part cooked and part raw living
+ Calming and grounding
+ Good for depression
+ Relaxes the muscles
+ Immune boosting
+ High in vitamins and minerals
+ High in potassium
+ Brain food
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos – raw and unedited.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved