pHresh Kale Salad
Total time: 10 minutes | Serves 3
1 bunch kale, center ribs and stems removed (save stems and ribs for juicing in the Green Juice)
½ teaspoon pHresh greens®
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
11⁄2 tablespoons flaxseed oil
3⁄4 teaspoon pHresh salt™
4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1. Tear the kale leaves into small pieces and place in large bowl.
2. Massage the avocado into the pieces of kale with your fingers, covering the kale with avocado.
3. Sprinkle the pHresh greens over the salad and massage it in.
4. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir, or continue to massage the mixture with your fingers, until everything is well combined.
1. Add 2 teaspoons of garlic powder for pHresh Garlic Kale Salad.
Calories: 426 | Total Fat: 24g Carbohydrate: 35g | Dietary Fiber: 17g Protein: 29g