Pepper Mac & Cheese
Total time: 20 minutes
Serves: 3 bowls
- 2 cup brown rice pasta (dry)
- 3.5 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon pHresh salt™
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper or more to taste
1. In a pot bring the brown rice pasta and water to a boil. The stir and reduce heat to medium/low. Keep stirring until cooked and pasta is soft. (approx. 10-20 min). The pasta will soak up the water enough so it leaves a creamy consistency in the pot. The idea is to reduce the water so no draining at the end is needed. This is the creamy base for the ‘mac n cheese’.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients to the pasta and stir together.
3. You should have something that looks like the photo above! Creamy and cheesy! Add more nutritional yeast if you want is ‘cheesier’.
+ Gluten Free
+ Dairy free
+ Vitamin B 12
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.