Total time: 35 minutes
1 onion, chopped
1/4 cup olive oil
2 stalks celery, diced
2 small potatoes or sweet potatoes, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 bay leaf
1 teaspoon dried basil
8 cups water
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
4 lobster tails, peeled
1. In a large pot, over medium temperature heat the oil. Add onions, carrots and celery and cook until onion is tender.
2. Stir in garlic, bay leaf, oregano and basil and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add the water and salt and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. While-the soup is simmering, boil the lobster tails until the meat turns white but could still use a few minutes cooking. Add the lobster and vinegar to the soup and continue to simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Serve with black pepper.
- High in protein
- High in Antioxidants
- Garlic is a natural antibiotic
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Liana’s iPhone- raw and unedited.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved