Hearty Kale Cranberry & Pecan Salad
Hearty Kale Cranberry & Pecan Salad By Linda Wagner
- 1 head of kale, ripped into small pieces
- 2 large sweet potatoes, diced & Roasted – I used a bag of pre-cut sweet potatoes from Trader Joes and roasted in the oven at 350 until brown
- 1 large avocado cut into slices
- 1/2 dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries as garnish – these are optional as they are used purely for looks, don’t eat them, they are extremely bitter!!
- 1/2 cup pecans – you could also use slivered almonds or pumpkin seeds or a combination of all three!
- Raspberry vinaigrette – I used store bought (Central Market brand if you are in Texas) or this recipe would be great!
In a large bowl layer all ingredients and drizzle liberally with dressing.