- 1 bunch of asparagus
- coconut oil for cooking
- 1 tablespoon or more of garlic powder or 3 diced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon or more of himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast
- In a fry pan heat the coconut oil on medium heat.
- Add the asparagus (and diced garlic if you are using the real thing) and cook for a few minutes until soft, but not browned.
- Add salt, garlic powder, and nutritional yeast so that is clumps around the asparagus.
- Fry for another 30 seconds, while mixing together then serve!
This recipe is DAIRY FREE, SOY FREE and GLUTEN FREE.