Total Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 2 large potatoes
- Himalayan salt to season to taste
- 1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1. Peel and then cut the potatoes into chunky fries.
2. Heat a pan on medium-high heat and add the fries when the pan is hot.
3. Cook the fries for 5-7 minutes on one side until golden brown and crispy and then flip them. Continue to flip them for another 5-7 minutes until the fries have a crispy outside and soft inside.
4. Season with salt. Serve with The Earth Diet ketchup!
1. Try Sweet Potato as an alternative!
+ Potatoes: High in Vitamin C, Potassium, Magnesium
+ Immune Boosting
+ Good for digestive health
+ Brain food