Chicken Strips with Fries
Total Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound of chicken breasts
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 2 tablespoons turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoons himalayan salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1. In a blender mix the almonds, turmeric powder and salt until the mixture has a fine meal flour consistency with some chunks, place on a plate.
2. chop the chicken breast into strips pieces.
3. Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk them with a fork.
4. Dip the chicken nuggets in egg and coat well.
5. Then place the chicken nuggets in the flour meal and coat well on all sides.
6. Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat. When the oil is hot place the nuggets in the pan one by one. Let one side of the nuggets cook until golden brown and crispy. Then flip the nuggets and cook the other side.
7. Carefully remove the nuggets from oil and serve.
8. Prepare The Earth Diet Fries recipe.
1. Serve with The Earth Diet Super Food Kale Salad
2. Serve with The Earth Diet Cumin Quinoa.
+ High in protein
+ High in vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, folic acid, zinc, selenium, copper, biotin, riboflavin, niacin, iron and many good fats
+ Detoxifies the liver
+ Natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent
+ Can prevent muscle cramping
+ GLUTEN FREE