Brown Rice Pasta Soup w Kale
Total time: 2o minutes
3 tablespoons coconut oil
2 cloves of garlic, diced
1 small onion, diced
8 cups of water
1/2 head of kale (about 3 cups), torn into small pieces
3 cups of brown rice pasta
1/4 teaspoon of pHresh salt
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
1. In a large pot, heat the coconut oil on medium temperature. Add the garlic and onion and stir fry for 2 minutes until onion is tender.
2. Add water, salt and kale. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 15 minutes.
3. While the soup is simmering, boil the pasta and cook until tender (about 10-15 minutes). Drain the water from the pasta.
4. Add the pasta and the pepper to the soup and continue to simmer for another 5-10 minutes until pasta is soft.
+ High in protein
+ Gluten free
+ Dairy free
+ Soy free
+ High in vitamins
+ High in antioxidants
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos – raw and unedited.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved