Banana Split Milkshake
Oh my goodness, I’ve found the mother of all smoothies!! This smoothie tastes like a dream come true. I wasn’t expecting it to taste like a banana split but I am definitely ok with the fact that it did! WOW, you are going to LOVE this recipe!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 Tbs Coconut Milk Powder – I love all things Wilderness Family, such great quality!! You can find them online or at your local health food store
- 2.5 Tbs pure Chocolate Powder (Nativas Natural is my favorite!)
- 1 -1.5 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 squirts NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia
Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until very smooth. Then freak out at how unbelievably good it tastes!!