Baked Moist Chocolate Walnut Brownie
Total time: 35 minutes
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
6 tablespoons of cacao powder
1 cup of coconut sugar
1/4 teaspoon of pHresh salt
1/2 cup of wholewheat flour
2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
2 egg whites (or make it vegan using 1 teaspoon flax seed meal in 3 teaspoons water and let it sit for 5 minutes, it will become gooey like eggs)
1 cup of chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan with olive oil.
3. In a large bowl, mix the oils, the apple cider vinegar, cacao powder, coconut sugar, salt, flour and vanilla.
4. Mix in the egg whites and walnuts.
5. Spread the mixture evenly in the baking pan.
6. Bake for 30 minutes. Cool before cutting!
+ High in magnesium
+ High in antioxidants
+ Protein source
+ Relaxes the body
+ Dairy Free
+ Refined sugar free
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos – raw and unedited.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved