5 Min Chocolate Pudding
5 Min Chocolate Pudding By Linda Wagner
- 1.5 cups raw, unsalted cashews
- 1.5 cups water
- 3 droppers full of Vanilla Stevia (use WAG472 to get $5 off your first order)
- 1 dropper full of Cocoa Bean Extract (this is optional but if you have it, add it. I love the rich dark chocolaty taste, this makes it taste extra decadent!!)
- large pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup cacao powder
- Blend all ingredients in your VitaMix until smooth, adding more water or stevia as needed. If you don’t have a VitaMix, unfortunately, this recipe may not work. Since we’re using nuts, you really need a high power blender to achieve a smooth texture.
- This recipe will make four ½ cup servings.