pHresh greens® (powder) – 1 month supply (28.5 servings)
pHresh greens® provides 3-4 servings of raw greens in just 1 tsp! Just add it to water, juice or your favorite smoothie!
pHresh greens® is made with 16 raw ingredients that were carefully selected for their highly alkalizing properties. It is a full spectrum alkalizing superfood blend of energy rich vegetables, cereal grasses and sea algaes. pHresh greens® is highly bio-available and provides your body with a rich natural source of vitamins, trace minerals, chlorophyll and other phytonutrients beneficial to health. It is also made with TRUE INTENTION†† ensuring that you will get all the ingredients’ nutritional benefits without any harmful chemicals, additives, preservatives or fillers. Its all natural organic ingredients have been carefully slow dried to help retain its life energy. pHresh greens® is made from the natural produce itself, thus ensuring you are getting the vital nutrients of the ingredients from a natural state, it’s just like harvesting produce from your own organic vegetable garden.*
Our Quality & Integrity
- Full Disclosure Label (Know Exactly What You Are Eating)
- Non GMO (Sorry we have NO Genetically Modify Organisms)
- Gluten Free (Celiac Friendly)
- No Animal Products (Vegan Friendly and We Love Animals)
- Non Irradiated (We did not use Radiation)
- No Sugar (Sugar = Acidic Conditions)
- No Soy (A lot of people are allergic and may cause extra estrogen in men)
- No Preservatives (No need for anything other then Greens)
- No Nuts (A lot of people are allergic)
- No Herbicides & Pesticides (No Poisons)
- No Dairy (Vegan Friendly)
- No Stimulants (Clean Energy/No Crash)
- BPA Free Container (We don’t have the chemical Bisphenol A)
Ingredients (pHresh greens® has a full disclosure label. Know exactly what you are eating!)
|Serving Size: 1 tsp. (5g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Organic Parsley powder||712 mg||*|
|Organic Spirulina||445 mg||*|
|Organic Wheat grass whole leaf||415 mg||*|
|Organic Oat grass whole leaf||415 mg||*|
|Organic Barley grass whole leaf||415 mg||*|
|Organic Alfalfa grass whole leaf||415 mg||*|
|Organic Spinach||298 mg||*|
|Organic Alfalfa sprout||282 mg||*|
|Organic Collard powder||267 mg||*|
|Organic Broccoli sprout powder||237 mg||*|
|Organic Barley grass juice||208 mg||*|
|Organic Oat grass juice||208 mg||*|
|Organic Chlorella||193 mg||*|
|Organic Wheat grass juice||178 mg||*|
|Organic Alfalfa grass juice||178 mg||*|
|Organic Kale powder||134 mg||*|
|*Daily Value Not Established.
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
††TRUE INTENTION signifies that this product holds the true integrity of nature. All ingredients and sourcing are held to the highest degree of purity. It has not been modified or altered from its natural state. This product is raw and has life energy. It has been kept FREE of any chemicals, toxins, or additives and it’s container is BPA FREE.
A portion of our proceeds are lovingly donated to the Gift of Life International to help save the lives of children in need all over the world.
Gift of Life International has saved the lives of more than 15,000 children in 70 countries around the world.
To learn more go to: www.GiftofLifeInternational.org
*The Food & Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
Questions & Answers
Is this product organic?
Yes, pHresh greens® is made with 16 ingredients that were carefully selected for their high pH value. It is made with all organic ingredients ensuring that you will get all the benefits of the ingredients without any harmful chemicals, additives, or fillers. pHresh greens® is also gluten free, animal free, Non-GMO and Non-Irradiated. It is basically like a food that provides twice as many nutrients when compared to most other greens products.*
What makes this product better than other greens on the market?
pHresh greens® is:
- Made with all organic ingredients*
- Made with all raw ingredients*
- A naturally balanced source of antioxidants, B-vitamins, carotenoids, phytonutrients, enzymes and dietary fiber*
- Great for detoxifying and cleansing*
- Completely raw food with powerful antioxidants*
- Contains alkaline green vegetables, cereal grasses, and sea algaes, to help balance pH levels*
Is pHresh greens® gluten free?
According to information from USDA research chemists specializing in wheat gluten and cereal proteins and a statement from the American Association of Cereal Chemists, gluten is only in the seed kernel (endosperm) and not the stem and grass leaves. Since they only use the whole grass leaf without the seed kernel, YES, they are gluten free! pHresh greens® is wheat free and gluten free. Wheat grass is suitable for people avoiding gluten and wheat because it is cut when it is very young; at this stage the grass does not contain any gluten. The gluten is present in the wheat kernel.*
How are the ingredients more beneficial?
The beneficial qualities of pHresh greens® are:
- Greens contain up to 70% Chlorophyll.*
- Chlorophyll is the first product of light and contains more light energy than any other element.*
- Green drinks are high in oxygen like all green plants that contain Chlorophyll. The brain and all body tissues function at an optimal level in a highly oxygenated environment.*
- Green juice is a superior detoxification agent compared to carrot juice and other fruits and vegetables.*
- pHresh greens® contains dehydrated juices and powders from their organic ingredients. The powders are made by first juicing the greens, and then dehydrating them in low temperatures in order to preserve the enzymes which helps retain its life energy.*
- Dr. Earp Thomas, associate of Ann Wigmore, says that 15 pounds of Wheatgrass is the equivalent of 350 pounds of carrots, lettuce, and celery and so on.*
How long do I have to take this supplement to see a change in my pH?
Although they cannot and will not make any claims about what pHresh greens® can do for you, this amount of time can differ from person to person, but if you take the recommended dosage and follow an alkaline diet you should see immediate results. However, each person responds differently and at a different pace.*
What does the powder taste like?
The powder has a light fresh earthy taste. Most people compare it to an unsweetened dark green tea, and others mix it with juice, a protein shake, or their favorite smoothie. It takes on the flavor of whatever you mix it with.*
Is this product safe for everyone?
Yes, pHresh greens® is dehydrated green vegetables, grasses and sea algaes that are safe for every age. Please consult your physician to determine if you are allergic to any other ingredients in pHresh greens®.*
Why is it important to take a green food supplement?
Unfortunately less than 7% of Americans are eating their recommended daily servings of vegetables. That is 286 million plus Americans not eating their greens!*
Where are the “Greens” manufactured and how are they processed?
They procure their produce from organic farms that grow organic vegetables, grasses and sea algaes. Then they are either slow dried or juiced at low temperatures and the water is extracted. They manufacture pHresh greens® in the U.S.A.*
How much water should I drink with the pHresh greens® ?
They recommend drinking 8oz. of water, organic juice or your favorite smoothie with 1 tsp. of powder.*
Will this help me lose weight?
It can be helpful in losing weight if you are following diet and exercise regimen along with drinking 3 servings of pHresh greens® a day.*
Can you mix the powder into smoothies, yogurt, etc?
Yes, you are able to add the powder to mixed smoothies, yogurt, juices, and your favorite foods and sauces, etc…*