What is detoxing?
Detoxing is just another word for cleansing and elimination. Just like when you throw your garbage out, clean your kitchen, or change your oil in your car..etc. Look at your body like a car. Just imagine if you never stop and always keep the engine running. Eventually your car will seize due to not being able to rest or maintaining it.
Detoxing also works to improve underlying health so you are less prone to sickness and diseases, detoxing is valuable to promoting and sustaining good health.
Ways of detoxing:
Anything that supports elimination will help you detox. Doing no more than drinking 3 pints of clean pHresh water a day will help you flush out toxins. Eat more pHresh organic fruits and vegetables like pHresh greens 100% organic alkalizing superfood. Eat fewer meats and dairy products will help reduce congestion and increase elimination. You should also try to avoid chemicals, refined foods, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, and many drugs to reduce the toxic load.
The most important way of strengthening your body’s natural defenses and combating the daily onslaught of toxins is to improve your diet! You do not want to over load your body with toxins. Too much toxins will be stored as excess fat or some other sickness or diseases. Food can provide a rich source of antioxidants and plant chemicals, which improve the way your body eliminates waste products and increase your body’s ability to remove pollutants.
How our body handles toxins:
Our body is designed to regulate toxins, and neutralizes, transforms, or eliminates them.
- Liver – I the main organ of detoxification, transforming toxins into harmless agents so that they can then be eliminated.
- Kidneys – filter out waste products from your blood into your urine.
- Intestines – propel potential toxins and indigestible material from food into the bowel for excretions.
- Lungs – expel gases such as carbon dioxide, which are produced in the cells, and filter out poisonous gases you breathe in.
- Skin – eliminates toxins via sweat and sebum (skin oil) and by shedding dead skin cells.
- Lymphatic System – carries waste products that are too large to enter the blood stream to the lymph nodes doe processing. They are then returned to the liver via blood stream for detoxification.
Keep it pHresh:
We all should live more of a proactive lifestyle and take care of ourselves. Hey, it’s the only body we have to live it right? Maintain Health … Not Sickness
The content provided in this website is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion on this website is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/food/drug interactions before taking any supplements/herbal supplements or using any products. The content presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.